|Industry:||Hospital & Health Care|
|Headquarters:||Middletown , CT|
The Middlesex Hospital was a teaching hospital located in the Fitzrovia area of London, England. First opened in 1745 on Windmill Street, it was moved in 1757 to Mortimer Street where it remained until it was finally closed in 2005. Its staff and services were transferred to various sites within the University College London Hospitals NHS Trust.