The job you requested, AVON Independent Sales Representative, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Medical Sales/Independent Sales Representative
This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for your next move! Join a company in the healthcare industry in an area where it continues to grow even during a recession. Our company is a fast growing company and is continuing to grow our sales force. This is 100% Commission Based Sales with a competitive compensation plan and residual on sales.
Business Development - Independent Sales Associate, Account Executive, Account Rep, Medical Technology, Medical Sales, Oncology Pharma Sales, Pharma Sales, Medical Equipment and Device Sales we offer something for everyone in all aspects of Healthcare. Full-time and part-time available.
Experienced Account Executive Reps or individuals with strong sales experience is needed immediately to sell medical products, services, devices, equipment and information technology and equipment to physicians, physician practices, healthcare facilities, hospitals, centers and health network associations throughout the United States.
Our Independent Sales Associates earn top commissions and bonuses. Our products are in high demand in the healthcare industry. We offer our Independent Sales
- Support team
- Corporate Leads & some new accounts provided
- Regular training
Realistically earn to $150,000+ in your first year with our company.
We seek an experienced outside sales reps or account executives to call on and qualify healthcare managers/administrators, doctors, pharmacy departments, Heathcare CEO/COO/CFO's to introduce our products and services to facilitate a sale of our products.
Experienced Account Executive With The Following
We want to speak with you immediately if you are a self-motivated, experienced account executive with the following
- 1 - 2 years recent experience and successful sales in the healthcare industry, preferably to physicians and hospitals in any capacity.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of CRM Database programs (Salesforce preferred), and Microsoft Office products.
- The ability to work a fast-paced, self-accountability attitude, budget-oriented, high volume sales environment.
- The ability to negotiate high-dollar contracts.
- Executive-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly advanced organizational and interpersonal skills.
All responses are held in strict confidence. We look forward to hearing from you and to having you join our top earning sales team!
Please send your resume to email@example.com or fax your resume to (800) 297-0047.