Staffing Coordinator - Home Care
Scheduler Wanted In Pasedena, Ca
Right at Home, an In Home Care and Assistance Agency which offers help in the home, currently has an opportunity for an EXPERIENCED Staffing Coordinator. This description would require that you have worked for a Home Care or Home Health / Hospice company for a minimum of one (1) year.
We are committed to the happiness of safety of our seniors with the decision they have made to age in their home.
Our office staff members are motivated by protecting the rights of our local seniors, and keeping them independent in their homes.We are our clients' advocates. We are passionate out their happiness and security.
If you feel you have the experience and skills needed, PLUS the passion to help this precious segment of our community, please consider the other requirements.
- Coordinate the scheduling needs of our clients with the appropriately matched caregivers schedules
- Communicate the schedules to clients and field staff
- Document all communications in our agency management system
- Verify work performed
- Manage field staff's performance
- Remain in communication with clients and field staff ensuring thequality we promise our clients and the community.
- But most importantly: Carry out what is in the best interest of our client!
Position is located in PASADENA, CA
In addition the requirement to have a minimum of 1 year experience, you will also be required to possess:
Your skills will be tested on line. Your references (a minimum of 3) will be verified. We expect only the best, and will accept no less on our team.
Only if you have the experience require do we invite you to email a PDF (we will only open a PDF version) resume that will show your minimum 1 year experience in schedule home care field employees !!!
scheduler, scheduling coordinator, home health, homecare, health, adminstrative