Ability to repair and maintain all equipment and do basic trouble shooting of equipment.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Ability to perform and follow preventive Maintenance Procedures
- .Perform routine inspections
- Ability to burn, weld, and fabricate new designs
- Trouble shooting of all equipment (electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic)
- Motor control wiring AC and DC
- Ability to disassemble, repair and reassemble machinery
- Monitors inventory of parts and supplies
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary to upgrade and maintain the safe, efficient operation of the warehouse.
- Read tape measure
- Read Micrometer
- Read and understand Bar Mics
- Run a table saw
- Run a forklift
- Run a Jib crane
- Read and comprehend Maintenance and related equipment operating manuals
- PLC knowledge
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.