Event Coordinator/ Campaign Manager-*Entry Level*
EO Events, Inc.is the leading Event/Promotions and Planning firm in Jacksonville. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
Purpose Of The Position
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing fir led marketing and segment activities
- Executes Marketing campaigns and plans events depending on expertise
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various marketing segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success
- publicizes event and works with account development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
We Are Looking For Candidates That We Can Train In
We are looking for candidates that we can train in
• Event Management
• Public Relations
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing and sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
Positions are limited. Apply Today. Must be able to start ASAP.