Director, Human Resources Services
Why Join Us
Working at ValueClick rocks! We offer an environment of success, scope and scale minus the sass (unless you're into that!). We're all about the yin and yang of stability and innovation as we hire people who are natural-born pioneers, shamelessly driven and innately collaborative. If you catch us wearing irritatingly big smiles, please excuse us. We're doing great things here and wouldn't want to do them anywhere else.
The Human Resources Director is responsible for directing all aspects of the human resources function in coordination with firm wide objectives and policies. The HR Director serves as a consultant to the management team on human resources related issues, acts as a change agent, assesses and anticipates HR-related needs, and seeks to develop integrated solutions.
- You will be responsible for overseeing HR compliance activities, employee communications, benefits and compensation
- You will oversee HR systems and reporting and interface with Payroll
- You will demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- You will stay current on all legislative and court cases impacting the HR function
- You will ensure understanding, execution and coordination of internal control narratives, processes and procedures and coordinate with both internal control and external auditors as needed
- You will handle ergonomic and Leave of Absence coaching with the HR Business Partners.
- You will oversee employee benefits, including coordinating the open enrollment process and making recommendations to senior management for plan design and carrier changes.
- You will develop an overall company wellness plan.
- You will manage a variety of consultants and vendors, including benefits carriers and 401k administrator.
- You will assure compliance with health care reform legislation and other ERISA requirements.
- You will assure compliance with federal and state laws and court cases.
- You will coordinate with the payroll team to assure payroll is accurate and benefits are deducted appropriately.
- You will analyze human resources data and provide management reports, including headcount and turnover reports.
- You will update employee communications including the Employee Handbook
- You will develop training materials for employees, including open enrollment and new hire orientation.
- You will assure human resources is in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and other audit requirements.
- You will assist with Merger and Acquisition activities including transition of benefits and payroll.
Is This You?
- You have 5 - 10 years Human Resources experience
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You have your SPHR certification (preferred)
- You have strong knowledge of state and federal labor laws
- You have strong knowledge of employee benefits, including 401(k) plans and ERISA laws.
- You have experience in M&A activities
- You have experience working with employees in multiple states
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to work with all levels of management including executive management
- You have knowledge of HRIS systems, preferably Ultimate Software
- You have experience preparing HR analytics/reporting.
- You have strong Microsoft office skills