VP, Clinical Ambulatory Care and Community Health Services
VP, Clinical Ambulatory Care And Community Health Services
Department: Executive Offices
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Salary: Highly Competitive. Excellent Benefits.
- Master's Degree
- 5 plus years experience required
- The Vice President, Clinical Ambulatory Care reports to the President and CEO, and is responsible for the overall efficient operation of Dimensions Healthcare System's ambulatory services. This position is primarily responsible for overseeing the operations of the DHS by building and developing a superior team of directors, practice managers, administrative managers, and ambulatory support staff to ensure that all ambulatory sites are managed in a consistent manner, embracing patient-centered ambulatory service standards and efficient operational processes that support a new level of service excellence. Additionally, the VP-CACwill provide direct oversight of ambulatory access services, ambulatory practice operations, ambulatory training, and related ambulatory infrastructure, resulting in increased collaboration across the system, as well as improved quality and patient safety.
- Master's Degree,minimum10 years experience in responsible ambulatory operations at the administrative leadership level healthcare experience with emphasis on marketing and/or patient volume growth.
- Experience in physician relations, network development or a similar role in hospital marketing and business development.
- Ability to package and articulate benefits of change/value propositions to physicians and their staffs.
- Excellent human relations skills required.
- Ability to understand basic referral trends and sources and interpret/relate such data to market research.
- Strong project management skills and follow-through from vision to execution, with measurable results to the bottom line.
- Able to instill a higher level of enthusiasm, energy and dedication to all employees.