The job you requested, Instrument Electrician, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Teller 1, 2 or 3 - PT (27 hours) - Fort Meade
Title: Teller 1, 2 or 3 - PT (27 hours) - Fort Meade
Location: FL-Fort Meade-Fort Meade Office
Job Number: 242722
Tellers Will Be Required To
- Provide industry leading service
- Complete transactions according to established guidelines (complexity of transactions performed varies by Teller level)
- Identify referral opportunities and makes appropriate referrals
- Participate, support and develop effective relationships with all branch partners including branch teammates, Regional Operation Manager, Financial Advisors, etc.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies.
- Pursue on-going education of SunTrust products, services, and other lines of business.
- Ensure that all business transactions and practices in the individual's span of control comply with all regulations and the SunTrust Code of Conduct
One Position is available. Level will depend upon qualifications
Entry-level position: Receives formal training and begins to handle face-to-face banking transactions in a branch, including but not limited to processing deposits, withdrawals, payments and balancing. Follows defined best practices for client interactions and service. Works under established procedures. Incumbent is trained to identify types of financial needs in order to help clients, and may make referrals where appropriate.
One year experience as a Teller at SunTrust Bank, or one year experience at a comparable financial institution, or extensive retail service and sales experience. Must have cash handling or payment transactions and client facing experience. Basic math and numeric sequencing aptitude. Willing and able to follow instructions and work under established guidelines.
Demonstrates mastery of basic teller transaction and balancing duties. Consistently follows defined procedures for bank operations and client service, including consistent practice of behaviors that contribute to the Exceptional Branch and Exceptional Client Experiences. Possesses a broader knowledge of banking policies and procedures. Develops expertise in all types of branch transactions including, but not limited to foreign exchange, night deposits, ATM balancing and more in-depth system knowledge. Incumbents in this position are trained and rewarded for identifying client needs and making appropriate referrals.
Two years of experience as a Teller and/or completion of Core and Intermediate STU Curriculum Training as well as any corresponding Teller coursework. Demonstrated ability to uncover referral opportunities. Solid knowledge of risk management and loss prevention.
Job: Retail Banking
Perform basic, advanced and complex Teller transactions. Perform basic client service functions such as stop payments, research requests, Safe Box access, etc. Consistently follows defined procedures for bank operations and client service behaviors that contribute to the Exceptional Branch and Exceptional Client Experiences. Knowledge of risk management and loss prevention. Mentors other Tellers on client service and transactional functions. Ability to identify client needs and make referrals when appropriate.