The job you requested, Night Auditor, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Provides customer service to guests of hotel by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets, registers, suggestively sells rooms, issues room keys, assigns rooms to guests and sets wake up calls in a efficient, warm and friendly manner.
- Acts as manager on duty and follows the prescribed MOD procedures on communication, emergency procedures and guest satisfaction.
- Enters daily changes and balances accounts such as guest, house, guest tray, city ledger and advance deposits.Resets system for the next business day.
- Ensures that the night audit procedures are completed on a daily basis and the information entered and posted are accurate, balanced and timely.
- Enters information, prints reports and interprets reports in the night audit in an accurate, timely manner per night audit guidelines.
- Ensures guest safety by following established security procedures including fire/tornado procedures, key security and guest privacy.
- Date stamps, sorts, and racks incoming mail and messages.
- Records and communicates guest special requests and problems to appropriate department and ensures they are addressed in a timely and acceptable manner.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and local attractions and provides travel directions.
- Accurately checks out guests and communicates departures with housekeeping staff.
- Accurately computes bill, collects payment, makes change for guests and makes deposits according to KHC cash handling procedures.
- Makes, confirms and cancels reservations via telephone, computer and in writing.
- Answers and routes internal and external phone calls in an articulate, friendly manner using prescribed procedures.
- Posts charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone to ledger.
- Deposits guests' valuables in hotel safe or safe deposit box.
- Maintains the shift-to-shift log accurately to ensure proper communication between shifts is maintained.
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the hotel lobby and front desk area.
- Washes, folds and properly stores laundry (depending on business unit).
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Click APPLY NOW to apply online today!