CMM Field Service Technician
The successful Service Technician is one that is conscientious, detail oriented, and a self-starter able to work from verbal or written instructions. They are committed to quality, precision, and timeliness in their deliverables. These deliverables are achieved while maintaining a safe and organized working environment.
- Exceptional communication skills with internal and external customers
- Troubleshoot CMM - repairs problems with minimal support
- Handle all problems and job discrepancies, or direct them to the office A.S.A.P.
- Pay particular attention to job requirements - ex. Quoted vs. Actual Work Required
- Valid Driver's License
- Availability to travel
- Must have AT LEAST 1 year of CMM experience; calibrating and repairing standard CMM machines, vision machines, optical comparators.
- Experience working within a shop environment
- Equipment - operate basic hand tool measurement, manual CMM, hardness tester and comparator
- Mechanical aptitude
- PC knowledge - Windows capable
- Ability to use an Oscilloscope, DVM, micrometers, calipers, direct voltage meters
- Ability to complete a manual CMM calibration
- Minimum of two years' experience required
- Preferred working toward (2) two year technical degree
Position can be based in IN, OH, GA, NC, SC, TN, MI
Travel required 75% all travel expenses paid and coordinated by company
Full benefits and annual bonus