Job ID 2012-30275
- of Openings Remaining 1
QinetiQ North America’s Services & Solutions Groupdelivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
- Support/monitor weekly data load process.
- Create jobs, procedures, functions, SSIS packages to support weekly data load and web application.
- Performance Tune database objects.
- Create input and export XML processes.
- Create and maintain database logical and physical models.
- Usually requires five to seven years’ experience and a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field and related experience.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL 2008 - 2012 supporting both OLTP and OLAP database types
- Experience in T-SQL, creation of stored procedures, functions, and jobs.
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience with XML.
- Experience with BCP importing of large volumes of data.
- Experience with performance tuning databases and web applications along with tuning of indexes on large tables.
- Experience with load balancing web application workloads.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of conceptual, logical and physical data models required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance. Current clearance a plus.
- Apply for this job online
- Email this opportunity to a friend
QinetiQ North America,Inc is anEqual Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer