The job you requested, Rn Patient Care Manager ~ Dickson, Tn, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Licensed Practical Nurse - Guardian Home Care & Hospice, Dickson, TN (20121120)
Guardian Home Care & Hospice is an AccentCare Company.
Essential Job Functions And Responsibilities
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Provide compassionate, skilled nursing services to patients in a one-on-one home environment
- Work closely and in conjunction with members of the interdisciplinary team to provide exceptional patient care while following the Plan of Care.
- Utilize strong assessment skills, reporting any and all changes in the patients mental or physical condition. Confer with the Registered Nurse regarding changes that may need to be made in the Plan of Care.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living and encourage appropriate self-care routines.
- Provide accurate and complete charting of your daily clinical activities and notes in a timely matter.
- Educate patients, caregivers and family members regarding patients treatment.
- Work alongside team members who share your passion for providing above-average nursing services to our patients whom we consider an extension of our family!
- Must be able to communicate well and work with any and all people groups from varied backgrounds.
- Must have the ability to function autonomously and possess effective time management skills.
- Absolute love for patient care!
- Graduation from a state approved school of vocational or practical nursing.
- Current and unrestricted LPN or LVN license in the state of agency operation.
- Current CPR certification.
- One year LPN or LVN experience.
- Prior experience in home health preferred but not required.
- Must have valid state drivers license, reliable transportation and auto insurance.