Receptionist/Secretary/Coordinator - Pain Management
New Albany, IN
Department: Pain Management Center
Shift: A Shift (Days)
Hours: 7a-3:30p/8a-4:30, Monday-Friday
Seeking Pain Management & Pain Management Corydon Receptionist/Secretary/Coordinator!
This is a PRN position, will work at both locations, approximately 24 hours biweekly
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
We are seeking a Receptionist/Secretary/Coordinator who under general supervision and according to established procedures in addition to the Unit Secretary role, will provide support to the Clinical Manager by assisting in coordinating the operational aspects of department management. Serves as the primary preceptor for the Unit Secretaries in Pain Management. Has increase responsibilities and accountability beyond that of the basic Unit Secretary. Will perform all scheduling for both Floyd Memorial Pain Management Center and Floyd Memorial Pain Management Center - Corydon.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year experience as a Unit Secretary or physician office clerical training
- Knowledge of computer, word processing, copier, calculator, telephone, and various other office equipment
- Ability to type 40 words per minute
- Knowledge of PHS system
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel