Functional Area: Manufacturing - Other
Reference #:   A002289
Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
- Set-up, adjust, and operate paint guns, regulators, paint pumps, and pressure gages per work instructions, prints, D-sheet and /or production order specifications.
- Properly load/unload parts on conveyor line with assistance of a lift truck (as necessary) per work instruction, prints, D-sheets and/or production order specifications.
- Use paint shields, cap plugs, masking tape, and craft paper to prepare parts and lift trucks per work instructions, prints, D-sheet, and/or production order specifications.
- Repair/rework parts to meet quality specifications using Bondo, rubbing compound and polishes per work instructions, prints, D-sheets, and /or productions order specifications.
- Remove lift truck batteries from production lift trucks using overhead bridge crane.
- Move materials using lift trucks, hoist and bridge crane.
Compensation And Benefits
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.