Engineering Advisor – Reservoir Engineering Technology
Title: Engineering Advisor – Reservoir Engineering Technology
Location: OK-Oklahoma City
Other Locations: null
Chesapeake Energy Corporation is seeking several talented individuals for the position of Engineering Advisor – Reservoir (Engineering Technology and Special Project Group). This position is based at our corporate headquarters in Oklahoma City, OK. We are actively seeking those with the drive and energy to join the most active drilling company in the U.S. and a desire to be part of a growing enterprise and who value the opportunity to engineer conventional and non-conventional onshore U.S. oil and gas- focused assets.
- 10-plus years of industry experience with a minimum of 7 years reservoir engineering experience.
- Reservoir simulation modeling and some RTA background required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact in cross-disciplinary settings, across organizational boundaries and with senior management.
- The ability to mentor and experience in mentoring less experienced and inexperienced individuals is required.
- The ability to work independently, design and execute advanced reservoir studies with little input is required.