The job you requested, Oracle Mfg Consultants and Senior Consultants, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Atlanta IT Consulting Application Controls (SAP) Senior Consultant (1133)
Protivitiis a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, we have served more than 35 percent of FORTUNE® 1000 and Global 500 companies. We also work with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies.
Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is a member of the S&P 500 index.
Increasingly complex applications and their information sustain today's fast-paced business processes. We define Application Controls Effectiveness as the ability to ensure integrity, security, and reliability for critical business systems through risk-based controls.
Protiviti Assists Organizations By Providing Subject Matter Expertise In Risk-based Assessments In Delivering The Following Services
Protiviti assists organizations by providing subject matter expertise in risk-based assessments in delivering the following services
- SAP / Oracle GRC Access Control, Process Control, GTS, EH&S or Risk Management Implementations
- SAP / Oracle Security Implementation or Redesign
- Segregation of Duties Remediation
- SAP / Oracle User Provisioning and Identity Management
- SAP / Oracle Automated Application Controls Design and Enhancement
- SAP / Oracle Audits using assessment tools
- SAP / Oracle Basis Assessments
- ERP Software Selection
- Implementation/Project Risk Management
- Other GRC Tool Selections and Implementations (e.g. Approva, Security Weaver, TeamMate, ACL, etc.)
- Continuous Control Auditing (CCA) or Continuous Control Monitoring (CCM) Selection or Implementations
Our objective is to provide client management with greater confidence in the integrity of corporate information and reliability of critical ERP processes and functions.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
TheSenior Consultanthas primary responsibility for direct supervision of Consultants in developing and executing Information Security project work plans. The Senior Consultant has direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities. Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency. The Senior Consultant learns to identify areas of IT risk in the client environment and opportunities to help them to improve information security, and business processes.
General Knowledge & Skills
- Prior project management and supervisory skills ideal.
- Ability to work in a team environment and foster client relationships.
- Understanding of the importance of business ethics.
- Sound job administration skills.
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Develop and apply proficiency with Protiviti policies and methodologies.
- Apply understanding of business processes and technical skills to successful completion of projects.
- Develop understanding of project requirements and client's business.
Required Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in SAP security design, SAP user provisioning, knowledge of segregation of duties concepts, sensitive access and experience in user access security including configuration of SAP
- Substantial implementation functional team experience and/or Big 4” Audit experience in a technology audit/risk assessment practice specializing in SAP
- Experience in at least one (1) SAP Security ECC or BI implementation or redesign is highly desirable
- Ability to conduct significant data analytics using various SAP tables to support security, transaction, and controls projects is highly desirable
- Assist on client needs assessments of ERP package control solutions
Preferred Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with core business processes including: Order-To-Cash, Purchase-To-Pay, and Financial Close business process scenarios
- Experience in implementing SAP GRC implementations in either Access Control, Process Control, Risk Management or similar products
- Experience in a user provisioning redesign or implementation project
- Experience performing internal control reviews and risk assessments for customers running SAP
- Experience implementing SAP, while having exposure/interaction with process owners and SMEs
- Experience in assessing an ERP installation in the context of Business Controls, Security, Internal Audit, or Compliance context
Education & Professional Credentials
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (Computer Information Systems, Information System Technologies, Management Information Systems).
- Minimum GPA 3.0.
- 3+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry.
- Professional Certification such as CISSP, CISM, GSEC, GIAC, CEH, CPT and SAP certifications are strongly preferred.
Ability To Travel
- Travel throughout the month frequently required based on client requests/commitments.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
Job Number1133- Posted08/09/2012-Protiviti-Experienced-United States-GA-Atlanta