Construction Sales/Project Manager
Remodeling firm, seeks outside sales rep who will be assisting customers in hail damaged areas after a hail storm. Construction sales reps assist homeowners in filing insurance claims following the storms. You must be able to and not afraid to knock on doors to get business and be good at developing relationships with homeowners to gain referral business.
- Generating personal leads by going door to door, as well as running company provided leads
- Conduct Property Inspections of entire property for Storm Damage
- Working with Homeowner
- File the claim with their insurance company
- Meeting with insurance adjuster
- Pick colors for replacement material
- Make sure the customer is 100% satisfied
- Prior outside sales experience
- Goal oriented
- You must be physically able to climb ladders and be on top of a roof to assess damage
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Reliable transportation. Truck is ideal but not required.
The average first year earnings of a roofing salesmen is 60k-70k first year. The top 25% make even more!
Training & Full Office Staff Support is provided