The job you requested, Business & Management - ENTRY LEVEL - Full Time, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing
If you are eager to take your career to the next level and start building wealth, we want to admit you into our exclusive Management Training program! We are one of the country's largest outsourced direct sales and management solutions providers, serving Fortune 500 clients for almost two decades. We've built our reputation on providing motivated and passionate sales representatives to deliver solutions for some of the biggest brands in America.
Our marketing strategy is simple – we want to help our customers exceed their goals by providing world class service, quality and value while providing an avenue to develop vibrant, enthusiastic individuals that are eager to learn and grow with our company.
Some Of The Benefits Our Teams LOVE About Our Company
- Advancement Opportunities – the majority of 20/20 leaders were promoted from within!
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Best in Class Training & Positioning Techniques that will help you succeed anywhere!
- Warm leads
- Local and Regional incentive contests with fantastic prizes
- Recruiting bonus for referring other qualified and like-minded individuals
- Technology necessary for the role
With an ability to overcome objections and a passion to succeed, you will put yourself in a position to quickly advance within our organization into various management levels! At the entry level, we are looking for competitive and driven individuals to fill multiple positions. As a marketing representative, you will begin your career at the entry level by learning our internal marketing programs and techniques. Once you have a grasp on those basics you will be trained for management, where your earning potential is compounded and you'll learn advanced concepts of running a business.
You must be highly motivated to succeed, with a confident and outgoing personality and a drive to learn.
- Self-Driven, competitive drive with strong work ethic
- Strong desire to exceed all sales and performance expectations
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- 18 years of age or older
- Reliable transportation and working cell phone required
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
This is an entry level marketing position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, we've seen the most success with the following degrees/experiences: communications, marketing, business administration, international business, advertising, public relations, management, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and athletic experience.
20/20 Companies is a nationwide direct sales and marketing company serving Fortune 500 clients. We are headquartered in Fort Worth at Texas Motor Speedway and are one of the city's largest companies with offices in major cities across the United States providing coast-to-coast coverage. 20/20 specializes in consumer, retail and business to business sales in a variety of industries including Telecommunications, Wireless, Cable, Energy and Office Supplies. Our people are the foundation of 20/20 and the core of our business. We've built a people-friendly environment that embodies integrity, promotes teamwork, focuses on professionalism and develops leadership.