Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN / Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Fast growing, Osceola County private duty home health agency is seeking LPN’s who are passionate about their work and are looking for a work environment where they can make a difference. In home and at facilities. Contracted with large National Accounts. Opportunities for growth and advancement. Competitive pay, bonus plan and CEU’s.
The Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) / Licensed Vocational Nurse ( LVN ) is responsible for providing direct skilled client care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive client care outcomes.
The Licensed Practical Nurse LPN / Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN is responsible for providing direct skilled client care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive client care outcomes.
• Graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited practical or vocational school of nursing.
• Unencumbered license as a Practical or Vocational Nurse in the state that care is delivered.
• One year of nursing experience required; three years nursing experience preferred. Community, home health or medical/surgical experience preferred.
• Comply with the state nurse practice act.
• Comply with accepted professional standards of practice.
• High level of interpersonal skills.
• Certified in CPR.
• Strong clinical skills.
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to deal tactfully with clients, other team members and community.
• Treat clients, team members and the public with courtesy, respect and presents a positive public image.
• Empathy for the needs of the client.
• Works as a team member.
• Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
• Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with the organizations requirements.
• Negative TB test or chest x-ray.