Physical Therapist- Sports Orthopedics
A private practice is looking for a Physical Therapist PT for their new outpatient orthopedic clinic in Ocean County! The job responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Provide direct patient care treatments to those inviduals with orthopedic, sports medicine, and post-surgical cases.
- Offer clinical support to staff Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, and Aides.
- Oversee the entire clinical operations of the business.
- Market to physicians in the area to gather referrals.
- Collaborate with HR to hire, fire, retain, evaluate employees.
Outpatient orthopedics, sports medicine, post-surgical - all ages!
This clinic is not focused on pumping out patient like a mill - they really focus on seeing 2 patients an hour and providing the highest quality care possible. Their patients value this type of service and relationship that has been built up throughout the years.
Benefits / Compensation
Full benefits, 2 weeks vaca, competitive continuing education package.
Salary is based off of experience.
Incentives, bonuses available to Director - Physical Therapist PT
This clinic not only has solid team of therapists on-site, but the comradery within the organization really speaks for the company mission and ideals. If you are a Physical Therapist PT that is looking for an organization that offers autonomy, a solid compensation package, and an environment filled with comradery, then please consider applying!
If you are interested in working for a very well established hospital that offers true quality care for each of their patients, please consider applying.
Careerbuilder: Sports Medicine, Ortho, PT, Physical Therapist
+ At least one to three years of experience
CareerBuilder Related Terms: Sports Medicine, Ortho, PT, Physical Therapist