Hendrick Chevrolet- Business Development Center Rep
Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission, located in Merriam, KS, is looking forBusiness Development CenterRepresentativeswith a positive attitude to join our team. www.chevyusa.com
Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Missionis a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented.We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately-held retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
Business Development Center Representatives are responsible for lead-management activities in support of the companys sales and service goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer all incoming phone calls according to a proven, pre-set script, and schedule a sales appointment.
- Log all customer comments into Reynolds and Reynolds Contact Management (CM)
- Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made in CM.
- Confirm scheduled appointments with future happy Hendrick clients.
- Reschedule no-show' customer appointments.
- Follow up with sales department to determine if the appointment was kept and what the outcome was. Schedule future contact as needed.
- Update customer changes in database.
- Contact current customer base on current marketing incentives to generate additional traffic.
- Respond to customer website requests (internet inquiries).
- Contact internet clients via email and phone to schedule a sales appointment.
- Notify necessary departments to inform of appointments set.
- Forward all customer concerns to the correct department manager and follow-up.
- A good attitude and strong work ethic
- Pleasant and engaging phone persona
- 2- or 4-year college degree preferred
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program, including:
- Basic medical and life insurance programs with employer-paid premiums for employee coverage. The annual value of employee medical and life insurance premium is $6,400.
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions.
- Various voluntary benefit plans including Short and Long Term Disability Plans, Supplemental Life Insurance Plans, and Pre-Paid Legal Services.
- Vehicle purchase program.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug & Weapon-Free Workplace.