Qdoba Mexican Grill is a fast-casual restaurant chain providing our guest with quality products and fast service in an upscale, enjoyable environment. Qdoba Restaurant Corporation began in 1995 and has quickly grown to over 500 restaurants from coast to coast...and plenty more on the way. Several markets are corporate based, while other markets are heavily franchised. Roaring Fork Restaurant Group is the largest franchisee in the company with 36 restaurants in the WI & IL footprint, including Replay Sports Bar and 35 Qdoba locations.
Turn your love of food into a career at Qdoba Mexican Grill. In our restaurants, we're passionate about innovative flavors and fresh, handcrafted food. We're looking for people who share our passion and are dedicated to creating a great experience through service that invites interaction with our guests.
Qdoba Mexican Grill is how hiring reliable, charismatic, and friendly Line Servers to serve guests for our fast-paced and growing fast, casual restaurant group.
Please keep in mind, we may not be hiring at this location, however we are always accepting application for future openings and surrounding locations.
- Prepares the restaurant for and participates in the service of prescribed food built to customer demand in a friendly, timely, and productive manner.
- Create guest orders, as requested, and ensure the accuracy of each order
- Prepare, create, and maintain food according to specifications by using approved recipes, proper portioning, and food prep logs/tools
- Replenish food in serving stations and holding areas appropriately
- Suggest appropriate flavor combinations and menu complements to enhance the quality of the guest's experience.
- Acknowledge, engage and interact with guests and other team members. Anticipate and exceed the guest's need.
- Bus dining room area during peak volume periods. Engage guest in dining room through table visits.
- Ring orders accurately by using the point of sale machine
- Receive cash and credit card payments and issue receipts or change due to guest.
- Responsible for overages and shortages, accuracy and security
- Ability to communicate in English is required. Spanish comprehension is helpful. Fundamental reading, writing, math and computer and/POS skills are required.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs
- Minimum Age: 16+ years old
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to quality
- Proven job longevity
- Open availability desired
Salary: Dependent on experience
Not just big burritos and big flavors – BIG CAREERS!