We are now interviewing Dishwashers for our locations! Dishwashers provide guest and team members with clean and sanitized utensils, dishes, glassware, equipment, and facilities.
Essential Functions Of A Dishwasher
- Provides guests and team members with clean sanitized utensils plate-ware, glassware, and equipment.
- Ensures dishes are sanitized clean spot-free and available as needed.
- Sets up dish machine in the AM and closes down the dish machine in the PM according to procedures.
- Keeps the kitchen clean by sweeping and mopping floors and emptying trash.
- Keeps station clean, sets up and takes down station tables appropriately.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action in which may be taken.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.