Summary: Looking for seasoned school bus technicians to work on extensvie fleet of diesel vehicles, including, school buses, transit vehicles, busses, vans and heavy equipment.
Shift: 1st shift, 4:00AM-1:30PM; OR 2nd shift 1:00PM-9:30PM
Position Responsibilities (subject to change by employer):
- Routine and preventative maintenace
- Assist with frequent DOT inspections
- Complete most repairs and parts replacements.
- Accurately complete written record of work performed.
- Communicate with Drivers regarding “Vehicle Condition Reports" and make appropriate repairs.
- Maintain a clean work and shop area as directed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 2-3 years diesel maintenance experience preferred on school busses but will consider truck experience
- Must have own tools
- Must have steel toe boots
- Must be able to pass compliance
- CDL (must obtain eventually)
- ASE Certification