PMC QA/QC Manager
Duties And Responsibilities
- Quality Manager is Projects’ Representative for management of quality system in conformance with project standards, specifications, and industry standards/norms.
- Quality Manager shall attend and participate in the daily plan of the day (POD) meeting.
- Quality Manager shall develop, manage and lead the Construction/Project Quality plan, utilizing the approved Westcon Inc. QA/QC manual and procedures.
- Quality Manager shall ensure the Weld Control Log includes all welding documentation, i.e. weld rod issue & control log, weld maps, welder qualifications, NDE reports etc.
- Quality Manager shall plan and organize audits of quality management system, including onsite and remote fabrication facilities.
- Quality Manager shall review any and all Quality related documentation prior to its submittal to Owner’s Team.
- Quality Manager or his designee shall assist in the evaluation of suppliers, auditing of subcontractors where necessary and updating approved vendors list.
- Quality Manager shall oversee and be responsible for all NDE requirements of the contract.
- Quality Manager shall be responsible for the strict adherence of all codes and standards as outlined in the contract documents.
- Quality Manager shall develop a program for daily audits of all on-going work activities to assure that the workmanship meets or exceeds the specifications as outlined in the contract. QA/QC Manager shall continually monitor and report on the Quality and progress of the on-going work.
- Quality Manager or his designee shall document and report any and all deviations, or nonconformance issues to the PMC Project Director.
- Quality Manager shall be responsible for development of testing plans and methods and associated documentation retention.