This position will primarily be responsible creating manufacturing work instructions and functional test procedures, coordinating with configuration management, implementing design changes into production, and developing and implementing manufacturing and tooling strategies in conjunction with other production and engineering functions. It will require analyzing specifications, engineering drawings, bills of material, and other design data. This position will be primarily supporting final assembly, integration, and test operations of the Eclipse aircraft.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review, revise, and create manufacturing work instructions/routers
- Review, revise, and create functional test procedures
- Review, revise, and create manufacturing bills of material
- Develop process for and manage interface between production and design
- Lead and assist in resolving manufacturing and assembly problems
- Support tooling validation, factory layout, manufacturing efficiency improvements
- Understanding of design data and manufacturing/assembly sequencing
- Understanding of tooling concepts and strategies
- Understanding of First Article Inspection (FAI) reports, Nonconformance Reports (NCRs)
- Cross-functional experience, comfortable working with operations (production, supply chain, engineering, etc.)
- Strong computer skills, utilizing common tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience with UG and Teamcenter Engineering
- Experience with SAP
- BS in Engineering