- Mechanical engineering technician. Two year engineering technician degree or equivalent work experience over 2 years.
- Work with mechanical engineers, supervisors, and other technicians.
- Mechanical assembly. Set up and build test fixtures.
- Operation of hand tools and machinery.
- Machine tools (mill and lathe) preferred.
- Experience with 3D solid modeling and 2D drawing software (ProE preferred).
- Must be able to lift heavy objects.
- Communicate technical information.
- Read and write technical documents including test procedures, assembly work instructions, and part and assembly drawings.
- These individuals will be working on Detector Modulars for non-medical applications.
- This work will be conducted in a Controlled Environment