Our client is a leader in the aerospace industry celebrating record sales! This opportunity offers tremendous growth potential and the chance to be part of an excellent group working on exciting new long term programs!
Responsible for all aspects of automated / robotics programming including industrial automation and material handling, assembly and test equipment, etc.
Works closely with manufacturing engineers and program managers from project launch, through to the final installation, and through follow up and support.
Develop & implement automation and robot programming.
Automation Engineer Requirements
- Requires a 4 year degree in machine, manufacturing, automation or robotic engineering
- Three years automated / robotics engineering experience in manufacturing engineering, preferably in an aerospace environment.
- PLC programming, experience programming different automated functions of manufacturing machines
- Full automation experience
- Manufacturing process experience.
- Ability to read and Interpret blueprints, technical drawings and specifications
- Ability to use engineering test equipment, CAD, and/or various computer systems.
View all of our Available Positions in Manufacturing and Engineering by visiting ourJobs Page
Click here to connect with our recruitersLara BojarskyandMichelle Domingoon LinkedIn!
Follow us on Twitter! @AYMAlliance @LaraBoj @DomingoRecruits