District Sales Manager #6
About The Opportunity
This position will be responsible for working with existing sales accounts and potential new customers in a specific geographic region to increase market share and penetrate new markets/applications with our power transmission solutions products. This will include sales, specification and training efforts with OEM’s, MRO accounts and Industrial Distributors.
Special emphasis on business development of industrial bearings in the mechanical power transmission field.
- Plans and works district with a focus on stated company objectives with minimum supervision and guidance.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with fellow peers and supervisors to share information and avoid potential market or account conflicts.
- Effectively works and communicates with internal selling resources and customers to facilitate conflict issues, returns, credit or other sales related issues within company policy and practice.
- Proactively works with Distribution focusing on training, joint target account efforts, National Corporate programs as well as miscellaneous sales needs as required.
- Active pursuit of new account growth at OEM/MRO targets in district. Focus should include company resourced industries where possible.
- Prepare annual sales forecasts, market potential and district plan as required by sales management
- Consistent communication and sales reporting of key account activity via e-mail, account management systems and other media as required/provided by the company.
- Effectively completes and submits call reports, expenses, activity reports and basic required administrative work correctly and on time.
- Collaborates/communicates effectively with Marketing, Industry Specialists and inner-division personnel (as needed) on key accounts/industries as it pertains to the selling and specification process and needs