Embedded Software Engineer
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Multi-national commercial electronic products manufacturer is seeking a talented senior level Embedded Software Engineer for ongoing product development initiatives. The selected candidate will have solid experience in the embedded microprocessor level design and development of novel control and communications systems. This is exciting work supporting the development of an entire product line of best in class systems utilized in a major sector of today’s economy.
Lead small design teams in the development of great microprocessor/microcontroller level embedded software for a best in class commercial electronics product group.
- 5 or more years development experience in embedded systems software development.
Demonstrated ability to daily manage SW development team objectives.
- Experience programming with C and C++ utilizing software development methodologies (e.g., OOA/D, UML
- Experience with various agile methods (e.g., Scrum) will be helpful
- Working understanding of hardware and control systems, some hardware design competence is highly desirable.
- Experience with microprocessor-based embedded systems (16 & 32 bit) utilizing multi-threaded operating environments (e.g., MQX, RTXC) and Interrupt driven monitor loop systems.
- Expertise in microprocessor and memory architectures; I/O and peripherals (including USB); networking; and security and encryption.
- Experience with cross-platform development, debugging, and test tools.
Keywords: embedded, software, microcontroller, hardware, design, develop, test, RTOS, multi-threaded, protocols, rs-232,