Rotational Engineering Leadership Development Program- Manufacturing
Raytheon's Rotational Engineering Leadership Development Program (RELDP) fosters world-class leaders capable of leading Raytheon's engineering functions across the company. Program participants rotate through Raytheon, gaining exposure to cutting-edge principles, products and trends, working with current leaders, and developing the skills and competencies needed to help shape the company's future.
During this two year program, participants will have diverse assignments lasting eight months each, and located in different geographical locations. Participants are engaged in a wide range of learning experiences including mentoring, live and self-paced learning, skills assessments, community service, career planning, networking, and exposure to Raytheon-wide facilities and practices. Individual development plans are linked to Raytheon's leadership competencies with the goal of developing Raytheon's engineering leaders of tomorrow.
The first assignment associated with this job requisition is with the Forest Consolidated Manufacturing Center. The position interacts daily with functional resources including production engineering, test engineering, quality engineering, material control, and production control to ensure production requirements are met.
- Willingness to geographically relocate multiple times during 2-year program duration
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens. Interested job seekers must apply online at www.raytheon.com/campus to determine if they meet qualifications for specific positions and other employment requirements.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma (including Design to Cost, Design for Manufacturability)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Masters Degree or PhD in Engineering (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical, Aerospace, Manufacturing, or closely related discipline within the current academic year (September 2012-June 2013) or previous 18 months
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependant Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
- Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
- Where talented people can make an impact.
- Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
To Apply for this position, pleaseCLICK HERE