Sr Software Engineer with Poly
All positions have multiple NOVA locations.
This position requires an active "FS Poly" clearance to be considered.
This Is A Raytheon Applied Signal Technology Position
Raytheon Applied Signal Technology is a leading provider of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) products, systems, and services that protect and enhance global security. Our organization brings together world-class engineering talent, domain expertise, commercial technologies, and proven agile management approaches to create "site-to-sharing" solutions aimed at helping our customers meet their mission critical needs.
We offer exceptional benefits packages: Company benefits start on your first day of employment. Vision and dental are 100% company paid. AST offers employees multiple medical plans and as of 2012; depending on plan selection covers up to 90% of medical costs. AST gives a 5% gift into your 401k and a 5% employee contribution match; vested immediately; up to six (6) weeks of paid time off, in addition to 10 paid Holidays. AST offers a robust professional development program to our employees.
- CM Planning and Management to guide the CM program: Personnel; Responsibilities and Resources; Training requirements; Administrative meeting guidelines, including a definition of procedures and tools; baseline definitions and processes; Configuration control and Configuration status accounting; Naming conventions; Audits and Reviews; and Subcontractor/Vendor CM requirements.
- Configuration Control: controlling modifications to the system's design, hardware, firmware, software, and documentation.
- CM processes
- Hardware, Software, and / or Documentation Configuration Items baseline control
- MS Office
- Lotus Notes
- Action Items management
- Agile Development Life Cycle
Experience & Education
- E01 - 1 Year, with related Bachelors degree.
- E03 - 4 Years, with related Bachelors degree.
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS), is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependant Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
- Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
- Where talented people can make an impact.
- Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
To Apply for this position, pleaseCLICK HERE