Electrical Design Engineer - Industrial Machinery Control
Electrical Design Engineer
This is a direct-hire position and offers full benefits, growth potential, and relocation assistance (if needed). This is an opportunity that also offers tremendous growth potential.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful and profitable business that is looking for an individual with strong technical acumen and outstanding people skills. We are seeking an individual who believes that he/she can make a real difference in an already successful and growing operation.
- Engineering design and release of BOMs and drawings in new equipment orders, rehabs, and parts orders or internally generated projects.
- Responsible for systems design-through-startup
- Participates in the order review process and feedback meetings.
- Attends customer meetings as requested by Sales.
- Prepares work plan and resources requirements to meet job schedules.
- Performs engineering calculations, purchased part selection and prepares specifications.
- Oversees the generation of new or revised designs and approves the release of all required bills of materials and drawings.
- Evaluates and approves or rejects all requests for engineering changes or deviations.
- Issues weekly project status reports.
- Establishes and requests weekly design/drafting service requirements.
- Adheres to good mechanical engineering and design practices and assures conformance to applicable industrial standards and codes.
- Reviews all warranty claim and field reports.
- BSEE (Electrical Engineering Degree)
- Must have experience in design engineering experience, preferably in the design and fabrication of Industrial Machinery / Equipment control schemes.
- Working knowledge of PLC programming, ladder logic, frequency drives, motor and instrumentation control (this role will not require any actual programming, but knowledge of it would be helpful)
- Must be 2D CAD capable, AutoCAD preferable.
- Working knowledge of Gas Burner Controls
- Some experience with Allen Bradley PLCs
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience
IMPORTANT - IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED PLEASE ANSWER THE BELOW QUESTIONS
Sharper (at) hire-source (dot) com
If you are NOT interested or unqualified, please send us a referral. This is an immediate and urgent need for our valued client and therefore, we are offering a $1000.00 refer-a-friend fee to anyone who leads us to a candidate who is hired for this position.
Are YOU looking to HIRE excellent technical professionals at YOUR company?Our recruiters have a passion for matching great people with great companies. Seriously, they love it. Please click here to get started: http://hire-source.com/job_order.html
HireSource recruiters are dedicated to working with the finest technical professionals throughout the country. We know the market. We know the hiring managers. We have the knowledge, resources, and contacts to make your search more complete and efficient. Whether you are looking for more opportunity, a shorter commute, better benefits, or a higher salary, we are the best chance there is to uncovering that position you never even knew was available