Sr. Linux System Administrator
Title: Sr. Linux System Administrator
Job Number: 17972
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where you can do and be your best.
ExperienceA Day in the Life at Adobe.
Come work with a team of Alpha-Geeks, Git Ninjas, and Linux Jedis! The Adobe Marketing Cloud ™ is used by some of the biggest brands in the world as the basis for their digital marketing strategies. The supporting platform of the Marketing Cloud measures approximately 18 billion transactions per day on 25,000 physical hosts – maintained in a global Linux environment. Our Systems Engineering team supports these operations and seeks innovative ways to optimize the systems' performance.
- Support the Adobe Analytics' SaaS environment of nearly twenty-five thousand (and growing!) production Linux servers
- Be supported by and work with other industry experts in supporting one of the largest private cloud infrastructures in the world
- Optimize server architecture performance to increase operational efficiency
- Build and own new innovative system architectures
- Be the final point of escalation for complex technical issues
- Collaborate with various Adobe operations and engineering teams such as Networking, Storage, Data Center Ops, Information Security, etc.
- Participate in a balanced on-call rotation by supporting Adobe's 24/7 global operations
- Contribute to writing technical documentation in our existing SKMS knowledge base
- Mentor Adobe's future IT professionals
Build careers that change the world. Download theAdobe Lifedigital magazine and discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at Adobe.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
About Adobe United States
Adobe has over 5,800 employees in the U.S. and is headquartered in San Jose, California, with other office locations nationwide.
Job: System Administration