BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, a multiple award recipient of Chain Leader magazine's
"Best Places to Work" in the restaurant industry, is now accepting applications.
Our restaurants are a high energy, fun and family-friendly dining environment for everyone to enjoy!
Accepting Applications for
To provide a clean and safe kitchen area for our staff. To wash and clean all plate ware, pots, pans and cooking equipment and keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Dish Room Execution
- Sets up Dish station according to BJ's guidelines and standards
- Able to wash and fill sinks, inspect and test sanitizer for proper temperature or chemical mix and ability to set up dish machine properly
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems to the kitchen manager immediately.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for the cleanliness of dishware
- Able to load, run and unload dish machine in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to monitor dish machine water temperature and chemical levels to ensure sanitary wash cycle
- Ensures all kitchen utensils and containers are washed and put back in proper storage area
- Keeps dish room clean and organized with plate ware decoy system always in place
- Maintain adequate levels of clean plate ware for dining room and kitchen
- Bag and haul kitchen trash to dumpster and recycling bin
- Handle plate ware carefully to prevent breakage and loss
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required
You've heard the buzz now check out the place.
Find out why people are fanatical about BJ's Restaurants by Clicking APPLY today!
Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BJ's Restaurants, Inc. participates in E-Verify.