The job you requested, Senior Network Engineer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Senior Network Security Engineer – 2 Openings
Immediate need for 2 Senior Network Security Engineers with 7-10+ years of strong & proven experience in Network Security.
Positions will be 6-12+ months contract and candidates MUST be located and able to work in either San Ramon, CA OR Fairfield, CA.
- Oversee the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links
- Implementation and administration of network security hardware and software, enforcing the network security policy and complying with requirements of external security audits and recommendations.
- Perform analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and correct security & network problems within Data Center remotely and on-site.
- Analyze and recommend the resolution of network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to Data Center Operations