Sales – Account Executive – Sales Representative
A salesperson's dream! Preset Qualified Appointments! It is our mission to maintain a world class sales and training organization.AmeriLife has successfully assisted hundreds of people that entered the business with no industry experience. We provide an unrivaled package which will guarantee a long lasting career at AmeriLife!
Our sales techniques are time tested, why not get paid for how hard you work. AmeriLife will help guide you to maximize your earning potential at each sales appointment by providing the best products, services and support.
Pre-Set Qualified Sales Appointments,AmeriLife understands that time is money. Thats why we set our appointments for our Agents so they can do what they do best, SELL!!
Your Specific Duties As A Sales Representative Will Include
- Following up on all leads and appointments provided to you
- Engaging in a preliminary conversational interview with prospective clients to determine their overall needs and priorities and to establish rapport
- Educating prospective clients on AmeriLife, our background and services and the ways in which we help seniors to avoid common pitfalls during retirement
- Engaging in some basic need analysis to determine specific details on prospective clients financial and investment status, health, concerns and objectives
- Presenting prospective clients with appropriate insurance solutions
- Responding to and overcoming objections with the goal of making a one-call close
- Meeting or exceeding all sales and performance goals on a consistent basis
- Ensuring that all contracts and paperwork are filled out correctly and filed on a timely basis
- Participating in daily team meetings
- Maintaining professional appearance and demeanor
Qualified Candidates Will Have The Following
- No experience required - will train; previous experience in industries like auto sales, restaurant and education a plus
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Valid insurance license a plus (can be obtained as part of hiring process)
- Valid drivers license, good driving record and reliable and insured vehicle
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
Apply now to speak with one of our corporate recruiters and find out if you qualify to join AmeriLife's fast growing high energy sales team.
CareerBuilder Related Keywords: Sales, outside sales, retail, real estate, mortgage, account management, customer service, entry level, part time, full time, accounting, finance, manager, marketing, business development, sales representative, sales rep, route sales, business to business, b2b, sales manager, Sales Associate, Sales Representative, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Sales Agent, Insurance Agent