Sales Management Trainee
Looking to use your skills with an industry leader? In the Enterprise Management Training Program, you can use those talents on a daily basis as you interact and do business with customers and business partners alike. You'll also be taught how to lead a sales team, be responsible for P&L, and develop a plan to grow the business – all while honing your management, customer service and communication skills. You'll have real responsibility from day one in all aspects of the business. And with our performance-based promotions, you'll have real opportunity as well. Join the company that's ranked year-after-year by BusinessWeek as one of the “Best Places To Launch A Career'.
How far can we take you? That depends. How far do you want to GO?
Entry-Level Sales Management Training Program Opportunities at Enterprise
- The chance to run your own business and share in the profits you help create
- Highly marketable skills and training in business, management, marketing, sales and service
- Rapid promotion based on performance
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must have a minimum of 12 months of experience in any combination of sales, customer service, management/supervisory experience, organizational leadership or as a student or professional athlete
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction (DUI, DWI) on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future