Customer Service Associate
At Kohl's, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl's requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you'll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl's is currently hiring Customer Service Associates!
Click on the video above to learn more about working at Kohl's.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Creating an environment of good customer service through ensuring customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently, reinforcing Customer Service Desk standards and resolving customer problems
- Balances and processes refunds and media from sales and return registers
- Processes cash deposits and currency orders; completes and submits daily reports to Store Management and Cash and Sales Audit department
- Ensures that all cash handling procedures are done in accordance to policy and procedure as well as in a timely manner. Opens, closes and balances register and records information on a balance sheet
- Performs other duties such as assisting with cash pick-ups at the Point-of-Sale, greeting customers at assigned stations, assisting customers at Point-of-Sale, assisting with recovery in departments, and assisting in the preparation and taking of inventory
- Prior experience in customer service or in cash balancing and processing
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Ten key calculator skills, Windows based systems comfort level
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis
Click “Apply Now” to begin your application process today!