At Kohl's, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl's requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you'll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl's is currently hiring Freight Associates!
Click on the video above to learn more about working at Kohl's.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Responsible for unloading, processing and stocking all incoming freight to the sales floor and stockroom areas
- Processes and prepares receipts of fixtures and supplies
- Replenishes merchandise to the sales floor from the stockroom
- Assists in processing incoming/outgoing transfers and returns to vendor
- Preps merchandise for the merchandising process by ensuring merchandise is sorted and staged appropriately. Removes merchandise from cartons and packaging, places merchandise on proper hanger, verifies price ticket information and tickets merchandise as required
- Maintains all Company stockroom capacity and organizational guidelines, including recovering the dock at the end of each shift
- Performs other duties such as assisting on the sales floor, completing price changes, assisting with housekeeping duties, preparing for and taking inventory, organizing the stockroom and other tasks as assigned
- Prior experience in merchandise receiving, handling and stocking in other retail or warehouse/distribution environments
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time moving about the receiving area, stock areas, and sales floor. Physical activities include using hand tools, bending, stooping, climbing, and reaching.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
Click “Apply Now” to begin your application process today!