At Kohl's, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl's requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you'll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl's is currently hiring POS Associates!
Click on the video above to learn more about working at Kohl's.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Greeting customers and processing customers' purchases accurately and efficiently at the point-of-sale
- Maintaining a neat, clean and organized register area
- Excellent customer service skills
- Calls for and assists with carry-outs, hanger pick-ups, trash pick-up, and other assistance as needed
- Fills boxes, bags, applications and other supplies as needed
- Assists with department recovery, fitting room recovery and front end housekeeping duties
- Folding, stocking, hanging, ticketing or re-marking merchandise
- Assist customers with even exchanges
- Provide assistance on the sales floor and greet customers at assigned stations
- Support the preparation and taking of inventory and stock room organization
- Prior experience in retail, customer service or other work environment involving contact with the public
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of his/her working time standing or moving about register areas and around the store. Physical activities include holding a scanning gun, keying and processing register transactions; lifting and bagging merchandise; bending, stooping and reaching on a frequent basis.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
Click “Apply Now” to begin your application process today!