At Kohl's, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl's requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you'll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl's is currently hiringVisual Supervisors!
Click on the video above to learn more about working at Kohl's.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Implements all aspects of merchandise and visual presentation in accordance with corporate directives
- Assists Store Management in maintaining fixture/graphic disciplines, signing, and merchandising directives throughout the store
- Participates in New Store openings and renovations throughout the Company
- Trains and supervises department associates
- Displays exceptional customer service
- Assists with inventory maintenance
- Participates as a new store visual support associate; traveling as needed through the home district and into other districts as required in support of ongoing new store and remodel programs
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Flexible schedule which may include occasional overnight shifts and weekends
- Prior experience in merchandising and visual presentation in a retail environment
- Working knowledge of basic carpentry tools
- Basic computer skills, including Excel and Word
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
Click “Apply Now” to begin your application process today!