At Kohl's, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl's requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you'll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl's is currently hiringSales Supervisors!
Misses, Juniors, Men's
Click on the video above to learn more about working at Kohl's.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Executes department merchandising and operational functions to Company Standards
- Responsible for greeting and offering assistance to customers as needed
- Assigns tasks and directs workflow to Sales Associates
- Orients and trains Sales Associates on selling floor operations and best practices
- Leads Sales Associate team by example in demonstrating and assisting with department and fitting room merchandise recovery and sales floor returns. Maintains fitting rooms, sales floor, and work area
- Identifies opportunities to increase sales and communicates merchandising and sales floor operational opportunities to Supervisor
- Performs/assists in other duties such as tasks in other sales floor and fitting room areas outside of immediate department area, sales floor and fitting room recovery, housekeeping duties, preparation and taking of inventory, stock room organization and other tasks as assigned
- Prior experience in sales, customer service or other work environment working with the public
- Prior supervisory experience in one of the above environments
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include using hand tools, bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
Click “Apply Now” to begin your application process today!