Store Administrative Assistant
At Kohl's, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl's requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you'll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl's is currently hiringAdministrative Assistants!
Click on the video above to learn more about working at Kohl's.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Responsible for ensuring day-to-day communication from Corporate is directed to the appropriate Executive and/or Associate, maintaining Associate information, timekeeping and scheduling systems, reporting total store payroll, and other functions as directed by the store management team
- Reads and distributes store's communication including Storenet, email, and mail totes; monitors store workload calendar and responsibilities
- Enters and maintains all applicable data in the store scheduling system; reviews and edits store schedules in accordance with management directives
- Processes store payroll utilizing ASSETS functions, including monitoring of overtime, making all timecard edits, and entering information into projection screen
- Organizes new hire paperwork; completes and submits employment status, job, and personal information changes to Corporate
- Regularly updates and maintains Associate attendance records, vacation requests, personal days and overtime
- Performs other duties such as answering the store phone; assisting customers at POS and Service Desk; assisting in the Cash Office; assisting with tasks in selling floor departments; resolving RF and other equipment issues; participating in store meetings; assisting in the preparation and taking of inventory; distributing annual performance appraisals to managers, and monitoring the review process for timely completion; and training a backup Store Administrative Assistant
- Prior administrative experience in a general office, in expense control, or in human resource administration
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel) and computer basics
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis. Physical activities may include holding a scanning gun; keying and processing register transactions; lifting and bagging merchandise; bending, stooping and reaching on a frequent basis
Click “Apply Now” to begin your application process today!