The job you requested, Java Web Developer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Front-End Web Developer Contract in Cleveland, Ohio
Beacon Hill Technologies is working with a local Cleveland-based Client to staff a Front End Web Developer on a 6-month, Contract-to-Hire basis. Client also has straight open-ended contract work for those candidates who are looking for straight contract work only.
Your Essential Job Functions Will Include The Following
As a Front End Web Developer, your essential job functions will include the following
- Design, develop, and implement leading edge solutions that will meet the needs of our customers:
- Participate in the entire software development life cycle for enterprise class Business-To-Business (B2B) applications
- Provide systems integration leadership.
- Designing, documenting, building, and implementing E-business applications:
- Responsible for the design, development, and testing of application programs utilizing defined development processes, tools, standards, and methodologies.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of newly developed systems and operations.
- Monitor web services ensuring consistent service reliability and timely problem resolution.
- Interface with key customers from all functional areas.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of reporting solutions.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding Customer Service Level Agreements.
- Responsible for ongoing support of the E-business applications.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- A positive and professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills: presentation, written, and oral.
- Team player with a focus towards customer service.
- Ability to self-motivate and work in a dynamic environment.
- Requires a four-year degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or 4+ years of I/T experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing web applications.
- The ability to perform daily in an exciting and fast-paced, results oriented environment.