The job you requested, Direct Sales Representative, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Specialty Sales Representative - Direct Hire Opportunity - Baton Rouge, LA Territory
Direct hire Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative opportunities across the country!
A fast-growing, specialty pharmaceutical company, based in the US, is recruiting full-time direct placement sales positions across the nation. The Company is well-funded with a robust pipeline, and on pace to becoming a leading specialty pharmaceutical company. The Sales Representative will be responsible for promoting, selling, and providing medical education for a mixed specialty product. The Company is well-established, has marketed products, and provides a competitive compensation package driven by an exceptional bonus plan, additional incentives, stock options, great benefits plan, and company-provided vehicle.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying key influencers including, not limited to, prescribers, pharmacists, nursing personnel, and achieving designated call expectations with a focus on top target audiences
- Delivering product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, and benefits
- Understanding and addressing both business and scientific-oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialogue to determine underlying patient needs and determining how products could address such needs
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years pharmaceutical sales experience highly preferred
- Account-based experience strongly preferred
- Previous product launch experience preferred
- Extensive experience with implementation and execution of reimbursement pull-through strategies preferred
- Demonstrated track record of consistently achieving and exceeding performance goals and objectives
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals in a non-pod or team environment
- Must be able to do 20% overnights, if needed
- Must reside within territory geography
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Outlook