*Home Based* TeleHealth Educator, Multiple Sclerosis, WA
Title: *Home Based
Location: United States-Washington-Sea Tac
Job Number: 000010WR
Under general direction of the Senior Nurse Manager, responsible for providing clinical product and diagnosis related information and services to physicians, nurses, health professionals and patients. The Clinical Services Department (which includes the clinical call center) serves organization-wide needs to clinical information using various methods of communication in order to satisfy fulfillment requirements such as a toll-free clinical information hotline, email responses, fax and postal systems. Services are handled through a single-point of contact.
As A TeleHealth Educator
– Staff telephone consumer support position in a call center environment for patients receiving treatment for multiple sclerosis
– Accepts inbound calls and makes outbound calls to enrolled patients
– Provide disease process and drug support education
– Provide emotional support to patients and caregivers
– Works across functional teams (ex. reimbursement support) with ability to understand key principles of reimbursement, patient assistance and copay assistance
– Risk assess patient for compliance and adherence to treatment regimen identifying barriers to care and referring to additional support services
– Receives notification through but not limited to: web portal, patient assistant program, fax enrollment form, electronic enrollment form or phone, calls patient to provide information about the product, program, send out information kits if needed and management advise for any side effects;
– Enter all consumer activities accurately in Clinical Data Base.
– Ability to work within structured business rules, scripting and database
– Intakes and reports adverse events as directed
– Must be able to work a flexible schedule and have flexibility for changing program needs.
– Experience with and/or potential to provide high quality customer service
– Licensed registered nurse with a current unrestricted license.
– Experience in Neurology (prefer 5 years experience).
– Community and/or institution multiple sclerosis experience
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Ability to use a computer for data collection proficiently.
– Graduation from an accredited nursing program.
Multiple Sclerosis Certification preferred. Required within one year
Job: Healthcare, Clinical & Research