Manufacturing - P&G Tambrands Flexi Center Part-time Employee - Auburn, ME
Title: Manufacturing - P&G Tambrands Flexi Center Part-time Employee - Auburn, ME
Job Number: MFG00003371
P&G Tambrands Flexi Center Part-time Employee
As a P&G Tambrands Flexi Center Part-time Employee, you will be responsible for manually assembling shelf ready store displays and customized packaging within our facility in Auburn, Maine. The display configurations and demand vary and therefore, the ability to adjust to change is an important requirement.
We are seeking individuals who are looking for permanent Part-time employment. Schedule flexibility is required and will be approximately 18 - 24 hours/week. Need to be able to work at least a 6 hour block of time. Specific days and hours are determined on an individual basis based on the needs of the work in that area. Operation is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Employees must be able to work and communicate with others in a team environment. Limited subsidized benefits are available based upon number of hours worked. Starting pay is $9.00 per hour with increases available upon demonstration of skill. Free access to the on-site fitness center and Athletic trainers.
The Ability To Use The Following Equipment And Tools
- Load leveling turn table (Pallet Pal)
- Hand Truck
- Hand Cutting tool (Safety Hook)
- Embosser, Glue Pots, Taper Machines, Conveyors
- Hand stretch wrapper
- RTCIS RDT (scanner)
- Skate, flat belt and flexlink conveyors, tables
- Hand Tape Guns, Hand stampers, Markers
- Lift 5 pounds above shoulders
- Lift/carry 10 pounds
- Push/pull 20 pounds
- Rotate head and neck
- Operate a foot pedal
1 Hours) Basis
The ability to meet the essential functions with or without reasonable accomodations on an occasional (0 to 2.1 Hours) basis
- Climb Stairs
- Lift 10 pounds above shoulders
- Lift/carry 25 pounds
- Push/pull 40 pounds
- Working above shoulders
We are seeking individuals who are looking for PERMANENT PART-TIME WORK. This position DOES NOT LEAD TO FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT.
To learn more about this career path,click here.
All Applicants Must
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma, GED, equivalent education, or Certificate of Completion/Attendance
- Must have reliable means of transportation to and from the facility