The job you requested, Software Android Engineer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Software Engineer - Android
Requisition # G1907904
Job Title Software Engineer - Android
Post Date 04/01/2013
Job Area Engineering - Software
Location California - San Diego
Job Function This position is for software development in the Multimedia Research and Development team. You will be taking part on a team that prototypes new hardware accessories and software applications on Android platform. Activities include creating new Android applications, Linux drivers, modifying Android framework, interfacing with new hardware, developing frameworks and SDKs. Prototypes address all areas of multimedia and user experience, including but not limited to audio, video, sensors, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, multi-tasked environment
- Proven ability to design, debug and document complex software applications
- Strong operating systems and software engineering skills
- Familiarity with Stagefright, Audio Flinger, Surface Flinger, Camera framework and other Android components is highly desired.
- Prior experience with Snapdragon platforms is a plus
- Experience in audio, video, display or camera technologies is a huge plus
- Experience developing and debugging in embedded environments is highly desired
- Strong debugging skills and familiar with debugging environments such as gdb, JTAG/Trace32 is highly desired.
Education Requirements Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
Preferred: Master's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science