- Oversight of PT, OT and Speech Therapists, as well as Athletic Trainers.
- Ensures prescribed therapeutic procedures are being administered appropriately.
- Responsible for day to day technical aspects of the rehabilitation department.
- Works closely with the department staff to ensure progress is being made with each patient.
- This position will report to the COO.
- Oversees 25+ FTEs (45+ including PRNs)
Organization & Community
- A medium sized hospital near the Richmond, VA region.
- An area rich in history and culture with many museums ranging from civil war to agriculture.
- Well placed for colleges, major retailers as well as great opportunities for antiques and collectibles.
- A Bachelors Degree in Physical Therapy
- Licensed PT, or willing to get VA State license.
- At least five years of clinical experience including two years in a supervisory role.
- CPR certification required.
Relocation assistance is provided.
Please send a professional resume in Word.doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org.